Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NGPC video output, screen improvement?
(03-04-2012, 12:49 AM)gegrago Wrote: Well, I do not think the same. If no flashmasta or linker existed yet, would we had to settle with non? People who love the system proved the contrary. I do agree that maybe is not for everyone but its always good to stimulate innovation and having fun with it.

From what I understand, you'd like to see this kind of device manufactured and sold. Let me ask you this: How big is the demand for a flash cartridge if producing it manually is enough to satisfy it? Sure, people have to wait and it takes time, but you get my point. NGP is an obscure piece of hardware and that's all there is to it.

So, while a flash cartridge is pretty high on the demand list, a type of device you're talking about is not. After all, there isn't one for the GameBoy either, and if that's not a popular handheld, I don't know what is. So like I said, the only thing you can hope for is a proof of concept type project, hopefully with detailed documentation so that anyone could make their own board if they feel like it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound negative and I love these types of projects. I'd love to see something like this happening, if only to see how it was done.

Messages In This Thread
NGPC video output, screen improvement? - by GERA - 03-03-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: NGPC video output, screen improvement? - by Morden - 03-04-2012, 06:30 AM