A few beginner questions about FPZ build and Hardware
Hey,
I'm about to make my first FP zero (just waiting for the kit and silicone pads to arrive) and I have some questions about the hardware:
1. I saw that people printed a cartridge cover for the CM3. Will it fit the Zero as well?
2. If so, a follow-up: from the building guides I saw it seems the sockets end inside the shell, but for the cover it needs to reach outside of the cartridge hole so it would connect with the cover. How do I do it?
3. In the building guide there's a message about the new PCB and link to a video with the new x y options. Does this video apply to FPZ too or is it only for the CM3?
4. I saw in some places there is a 3d printed drilling guide for the regular x y buttons, not only the long clicky pre-soldered ones. Does anyone know where I can get it?
5. One final question: Yesterday I tried to solder the headers onto my pi zero and things went sideways. I ended up accidentally covering "run" holes of the board. I managed to get one free, but until I get the second, how bad is it in terms of using this pi for the FPZ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the high number of questions!