Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does anyone have a Cardboard Boxed NGPC Game and a scanner?
#1
Hey All

Does anyone have a scanner and a NGPC cardboard gamebox?

I could use a scan of the Front. Back and sides and the dimensions of it as well.

Also some pictures of how the box opens as well would be handy.

I need some reference materials so I can buy my own box for my game hack.

If any one can help me out that would be fantastic Smile
If you can scan a Magical Drop Pocket cover that would be even better

Thanks guys I know it's a big ask Big Grin

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does anyone have a Cardboard Boxed NGPC Game and a scanner? - by NiN^_^NiN - 02-28-2012, 01:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)