1 hour ago
Hi, I wanted to share my second project as well, it's a game that was on the ComputerBild games CD back in the day, and my buddy and I played it to death.
It's not easy, and back then we spent countless hours trying to beat the final boss.
Since the graphics fit almost perfectly for small systems, I've tried porting it here quite a few times before, eleven years ago on the Gamebuino
,
then a few years back for Makecode Arcade, and now it's finally worked out.
I managed to fully build it for the NGPC, thanks to AI of course, but it turned out really well.
If you want to take a look: https://www.ngpc-dev.com/fu/
It's not easy, and back then we spent countless hours trying to beat the final boss.
Since the graphics fit almost perfectly for small systems, I've tried porting it here quite a few times before, eleven years ago on the Gamebuino
,
then a few years back for Makecode Arcade, and now it's finally worked out.
I managed to fully build it for the NGPC, thanks to AI of course, but it turned out really well.
If you want to take a look: https://www.ngpc-dev.com/fu/

