Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue?
#8
I've inspected your results from 2 and 3. The only differences I find seem to be in the save-game data. This should not cause crashes.

#4 does seem to suggest that there may be a problem with the Faselei ROM, but I compared your dump with another copy of the ROM. I have found nothing that makes me believe your ROM is bad.

I don't know what to do from here. If you want a replacement cart, I'm willing to get you one. Otherwise, if you would like to wait and see if you continue to have problems, I can understand that, too.

Just let me know how'd you prefer to proceed. I'm a bit mystified about the whole thing at this point.
Card Fighters' Clash 2 English Translation ( http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/ )
Neo Geo Pocket Flash Cart and Linker Project ( http://www.flashmasta.com/ )
Avatar art thanks to Trev-Mun ( http://trevmun.deviantart.com/ )
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Senk - 09-09-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Flavor - 09-09-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Senk - 09-10-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Flavor - 09-10-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Senk - 09-10-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Flavor - 09-11-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Senk - 09-17-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Flavor - 09-17-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Senk - 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: Neo Geo Pocket Power Issue? - by Flavor - 09-18-2012, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)